During enrollment, the end-user sees the following error message: “Enrollment Blocked: You are not allowed to enroll your device. This device is registered to another user. Contact your IT Admin for more info.”
This error generally happens when you are trying to re-enroll a device to console. Please try the following steps before enrolling any of the existing devices which were previously unenrolled:
- After the device is un-enrolled, remove the device record using the “Delete device” command
- Navigate to Device > Lifecycle > Enrollment Status > Search the device using the serial number.
- Select the device record > More Actions > Revoke the token
- Select the device record again > More actions > Delete
- Once the record is deleted, try enrollment again.
I hope this is informative for you. Thanks for Reading! Be Social and share it on social media, if you feel worth sharing it.